The LA County Department of Public Health has updated its COVID-19 Best Practice Guidance and Signage. Please review the current guidance and find the latest signs here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/BestPractices/.
As a reminder, EVERYONE, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask:
- On planes, trains, buses, ferries, taxis and ride-shares, and all other forms of public transport,
- In transportation hubs like airports, bus terminals, train stations, marinas, seaports or other ports, subway stations, or any other area that provides transportation,
- Healthcare settings,
- Shelters and cooling centers,
- Indoors at any youth-serving facility (such as K-12 schools, childcare, day camps, etc.)
- ANY business or government office serving the public that requires everyone to wear a mask.