Update: Childcare workers are now available for the COVID-19 vaccine regardless of age. Click here for up to date vaccine information.
People who are 65 and older and who work at early care and education programs in LA County are eligible for a special COVID-19 vaccine program just for ECE professionals.
If you are:
- 65 years old or older AND
- Work at an early care and education program in LA County
You can make a vaccine appointment through this program.
You WILL be required to show documentation that you are 65 or older and that you work in ECE. Download the flyer for specific requirements.
To make an appointment, please go to myturn.ca.gov.
- Select your language and click “Check my eligibility.”
- Answer the questions and enter CHLAECE under Accessibility Code.
- Enter your zip code and click “See availability” under Children’s Hospital Los Angeles to see available appointments.
All appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine through the ECE program will be held at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, 4650 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027. If you are 65+ you can also make a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at any vaccination site if you prefer. Click here for general vaccine appointments in LA County.
Please note: COVID-19 vaccines will soon be available for all ECE professionals younger than 65 in LA County. Thank you for your patience. Please do not try to make a vaccine appointment through this program if you are younger than 65.